Cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbaxter51 View Post
    Picked up a 2016 4Runner trail premium last saturday. Was really wanting a new rubi unlimited but they jacked me around on trade for the dually enough for me to drive a 4R. Once i drove one it was 2hrs later and i owned it. Drove it down to NC for Christmas with the family and couldn't be happier. We feel like we dodged a bullet with the jeep.

I bought a new then 2010 4-Runner. Love it and still have it. The family refers to it as the "Bus".

Comment

Enough with the fucking 4 runners

Comment

Everybody loves 4runners

Comment

5.0 supercharged 6sp tremec 700hp airride torino

Comment

my dads "rat rod" just a cab on a circle track chassis. stroked 6.0l with msd carb setup. th350 with a 9inch out back. stupid wide tires in the rear...

Comment

Love that truck ^^
              2010 Jeep Liberty

Comment

1999 Mercedes SLK 230 Sport. It's rear wheel drive with a 4 cyl and factory supercharger (or kompressor as they call it). It's a hard top convertible. Fun to drive and still gets decent mileage.
                Recently picked up a 1928 Ford. Basically stock, needs some attention in a few areas but noting major. I think it has the original interior. Been interesting learning how to drive it......

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_1087.jpg Views:	1 Size:	128.5 KB ID:	7357

Last edited by Doc; 05-17-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Nice Looking Mode A Doc!!! First car I ever worked on was a A Helped my pops restore my grandfathers car. Wish I had it!

Keeping it stock or going to rod it?????

Comment

As much as I like a nice street rod (and would like to have one) I have to keep this stock, it's just the right thing to do. Need to find a couple more 21 inch rims and some other stuff for it though. Need to do away with that black grille, I'd like to find a nice, but not too nice, original chrome one.

Comment

Since I've had the 4Runner for 3 years now and put 70k on it. I went to Zeus Offroad and put a 2" lift and 285/70/17's on it. LOVE it all over again.

2010 Jeep Liberty

Comment

What tires are those?

Comment

Originally posted by scrambled View Post
                          What tires are those?
                          285/75/17 BFG KO2's.
                          2010 Jeep Liberty

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 94 at 07:24 PM on 01-13-2019.

Google AdSense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X